Disclaimer - The website intent.
The website intent.
- The Information
Information providedThe information provided on iPharmD.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. iPharmD does not provide medical advice nor does it endorse any specific site. We seek to provide current and authoritative ready reference information, but we do not claim to offer all available information. Medical information is continually changing as we may not always be able to provide the very latest. Materials provided offer the views of individual authors and do not necessarily represent or imply approval or recommendation by iPharmD. iPharmD and its staffs are not responsible nor liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages resulting from the use of information contained or implied in this website or in websites linked from here.
- Resources is provided as an informational service only and is not to be construed as legal advice. While reasonable attempts were made to ensure accuracy of this information at the time of writing, it is subject to change.
- Readers are encouraged to check the applicable statutes or board regulations for the latest information. This information does not come with any expressed or implied warranty.
- No liability is assumed for errors in substance or form of any of the materials published on this site. Electronic versions of documents appearing on this site may not display exactly as the printed versions.
- Privacy Statement
- iPharmD is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the iPharmD.com Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the ipharmd.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- Data Collection
Collection of your Personal InformationFor each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Changes to Statement
Changes to this StatementiPharmD.com will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Ipharmd.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how iPharmD.com is protecting your information.
- Contact Us
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses.
- Or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us
- Web Consultation
Web ConsultationIf you or your company need any request or suggestion please feel free to contact us.
Submitted by: PharmD
Added: Tue Jul 14 2009
Last Modified: Thu Nov 28 2013