State Pharmacist Association - Pharmacist Associations
List of pharmacist association
- List of pharmacist association in United States by individual states.
- Following list includes each pharmacy/pharmacist association mission, address, phone number, and link to the particular state pharmacy association
Alabama Pharmacy AssociationThe Alabama Pharmacy Association was established in 1881 and is the oldest professional organization for pharmacy in the state.
The mission of Alabama Pharmacy Association to unite pharmacists (and friends of pharmacy) who share mutual professional interests and desires within the State of Alabama.
- Alabama Pharmacy Association
- 1211 Carmichael Way
- Montgomery, AL 36106
- Phone: 334.271.4222
- Fax: 334.271.5423
Alaska Pharmacy Association
The mission of the Alaska Pharmacists Association is to preserve, promote and lead the profession of pharmacy in Alaska.
- Alaska Pharmacists Association
- 203 W. 15th Ave. #100
- Anchorage, Alaska 99501
- Phone: 907.563.8880
- Fax: 907.563.7880
The Arizona Pharmacy Alliance
- The Arizona Pharmacy Alliance (AzPA) is committed to serving and representing all pharmacy professionals in all practice settings. AzPA will foster safe and effective medication therapy, promote innovative practice, and empower its members to serve the health care needs of the public.
- Arizona Pharmacy Alliance
- 1845 East Southern Avenue
- Tempe, AZ 85282-5831
- Phone: 480.838.3385
Arkansas Pharmacists AssociationThe Arkansas Pharmacists Association was founded in 1882 as the professional association for the profession of pharmacy in Arkansas.
To promote the public health and welfare;
- to unite the eligible practitioners of pharmacy for mutual encouragement, assistance, and improvement;
- to develop, maintain, and encourage compliance with a Code of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct which will serve as a guide for the professional conduct of the Membership and provide for the delivery of a professionally acceptable level of comprehensive pharmaceutical services;
- to provide for the continuing education of the Membership;
- to assure the viability of the profession;
- to assist the University of Arkansas College of Pharmacy in its effort to achieve and maintain academic excellence;
- to establish viable liaisons with other health related professions and organizations in order to provide for mutual assistance;
- and unless it is contrary to good public policy, to serve the best interest of the membership.
- Arkansas Pharmacists Association
- 417 South Victory Street
- Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Phone: 501.372.5250
- Fax: 501.372.0546
California Pharmacists Association
- The California Pharmacists Association (CPhA), founded in 1869, is the largest state association representing pharmacists in the nation.
To act as the leader in advocating the role of the pharmacist as an essential provider of health care and to support pharmacists in providing optimal patient care.
- California Pharmacist Association
- 4030 Lennane Drive
- Sacramento, CA 95834
- Phone: 916.779.1400
- Fax: 916.779.1401
Colorado Pharmacists Society
- Supports and provides services to active member pharmacists, technicians and associated pharmacy professionals.
- Colorado Pharmacists Society improves patient care and public health by advancing and supporting the professional practice of pharmacy while serving as the voice of pharmacy in Colorado.
- Colorado Pharmacists Society
- 6825 E. Tennessee Ave. #440
- Denver, CO 80224
- Phone: 303.756.3069
- Fax: 303.756.3649
Connecticut Pharmacists AssociationThe Connecticut Pharmacists Association (CPA) is a state professional association dedicated to serving Connecticut's pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy students, and pharmacy school educators.
- The mission of the Connecticut Pharmacists Association is to advance the practice and interests of pharmacy in the State of Connecticut.
- Connecticut Pharmacists Association
- 35 Cold Spring Road Suite 121
- Rocky Hill, CT 06067
- Phone: 860.563.4619
Delaware Pharmacists Society
- The Delaware Pharmacists Society (DPS) was founded in 1886 as a non-profit, professional association for pharmacists in the state of Delaware.
To provide quality health care for the citizens of Delaware and improving the profession of Pharmacy within the State of Delaware.
- Delaware Pharmacists Society
- 27 North Main Street
- Smyrna, DE 19977
- Phone: 302.659.3088
- Fax: 302.659.3089
Florida Pharmacy AssociationThe Florida Pharmacy Foundation was established to support the profession of pharmacy in Florida in the areas of research, education and student recognition.
The mission of Florida Pharmacy Association to support research, education and other activities that improve public health and the quality of life through the profession of pharmacy.
- Florida Pharmacy Association
- 610 North Adams Street
- Tallahassee, Florida 32301
- Phone: 850.222.2400
- Fax: 850.561.6758
Georgia Pharmacy Association
The mission of the Georgia Pharmacy Association is to promote and enhance the profession of pharmacy and the practice standards of its practitioners. Further, the Association shall endeavor to heighten the publics perception of the profession of pharmacy and pharmacists, and to promote the value of pharmacy services to the health and welfare of the general public.
- Georgia Pharmacy Association
- 50 Lenox Pointe, NE
- Atlanta, Georgia 30324
- Phone: 404.231.5074
- Fax: 404.237.8435
Hawaii Pharmacists AssociationThe Hawaii Pharmacists Association is a volunteer organization representing pharmacy practice in the State of Hawaii.
The mission of Hawaii Pharmacists Association is to advance and support the practice of pharmacy by improving the quality of care throughout the healthcare continuum in collaboration with our patients and members of the healthcare team.
- Hawaii Pharmacists Association
- PO Box 1510
- Aiea, HI 96701
Idaho State Pharmacy Association
The mission of the Idaho State Pharmacy Association is to serve, advance, and promote the profession of pharmacy.
- Idaho State Pharmacy Association
- PO Box 140117
- Boise, ID 83714
- Phone: 208.841.2843
- Fax: 208.629.8485
Illinois Pharmacists Association
The mission of Illinois Pharmacists Association is to enhance the professional competency of pharmacists, advancing the standards of pharmacy practice, improving pharmacists' effectiveness in assuring rational drug use in society, and leading in the resolution of public policy issues affecting pharmacists.
- Illinois Pharmacists Association
- 204 W. Cook Street
- Springfield, IL 62704-2526
- Phone: 217.522.7300
- Fax: 217.522.7349
Indiana Pharmacists Alliance
The mission of Indiana Pharmacists Alliance is to serve its members to improve the health of Indiana residents by enhancing the profession of pharmacy.
- Indiana Pharmacists Alliance
- 729 N. Pennsylvania Street
- Indianapolis, IN 46204-1128
- Phone: 317.634.4968
- Fax: 317.632.1219
Iowa Pharmacy AssociationThe Iowa Pharmacy Association is organized to preserve and advance the interests of the profession and to serve the professional needs of all pharmacists, pharmacy students, and pharmacy technicians.
The mission of the Iowa Pharmacy Association is to promote safe and effective medication use to improve the health of patients by serving the pharmacy profession.
- The Iowa Pharmacy Association
- 8515 Douglas Avenue, Suite 16
- Des Moines, IA 50322
- Phone: 515.270.0713
- Fax: 515.270.2979
Kansas Pharmacists Association
The Kansas Pharmacists Association is a state professional society of pharmacists, united for, and dedicated to, the advancement and promotion of quality and rational public health, with particular reference to assuring optimal pharmacotherapy for the citizens of Kansas. The Association is founded upon its commitment to preserve, protect and advance the interests of, and to serve the economic, educational, ethical and social needs of the pharmacy profession.
- Kansas Pharmacists Association
- 1020 SW Fairlawn Rd
- Topeka, KS 66604
- Phone: 785.228.2327
- Fax: 785.228.9147
Kentucky Pharmacists AssociationThe Kentucky Pharmacists Association is the largest professional organization representing pharmacists in the state and has been serving its members since 1879.
The mission of the Kentucky Pharmacists Association is to promote the profession of pharmacy, enhance the practice standards of the profession, and demonstrate the value of pharmacist services within the health care system.
- Kentucky Pharmacist Association
- 1228 US 127 South
- Frankfort, KY 40601
- Phone: 502.227.2303
- Fax: 502.227.2258
Louisiana Pharmacists AssociationThe purposes of the Louisiana Pharmacists Association are:
- To promote the interests of all pharmacists of the State of Louisiana,
- To promote the availability of quality pharmaceutical care,
- To promote the ethical provision of pharmacy practice,
- To identify issues affecting pharmacists and disseminate information, make policy, implement programs and coordinate activities to address them, and
- To educate members, the public, health care professionals and related organizations in all matters relevant to the practice of pharmacy.
- Louisiana Pharmacist Association
- 450 Laurel St., Ste. 1400
- Baton Rouge, LA 70801
- Phone: 225.346.6883
- Fax: 225.344.1132
Maine Pharmacy AssociationA state pharmacy organization that addresses the continuing education, licensing, and professional needs of all licensed pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and student pharmacists in Maine.
To advance the profession of pharmacy and promote public safety. We must always stay focused on our most precious commodity; the public or patient.
- Maine Pharmacy Association
- PO Box 174
- Turner, Maine 04282
- Phone: 207.225.5205
Maryland Pharmacists Association
The mission of Maryland Pharmacists Association is to promote excellence in pharmacy practice, strengthen the profession of pharmacy, and advocate for all Maryland Pharmacists.
The purpose of Maryland Pharmacists Association is to promote:
- The health and well-being of Maryland citizens.
- Safe and effective use of medications and health care devices.
- Collaboration among health care professionals and organizations.
- Professional competence.
- Leadership development.
- Responsible legislation and regulation.
- The history and tradition of Maryland Pharmacy.
- Maryland Pharmacists Association
- 1800 Washington Blvd Suite 333
- Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Phone 410.727.0746
- Fax 410.727.2253
- Masschusetts Pharmacists Association is a state professional association dedicated to serving pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy students, and pharmacy school educators in Massachusetts.
- The mission of the Massachusetts Pharmacists Association is to promote and enhance the profession of pharmacy and the practice standards of its practitioners. Further, the Association shall endeavor to heighten the publics perception of the profession of pharmacy and pharmacists, and to promote the value of pharmacy services to the health and welfare of the general public.
- Massachusetts Pharmacists Association
- 500 West Cummings Park, Suite 3475
- Woburn, Massachusetts 01801-6585
- Phone: 781.933.1107
- Fax: 781.933.1109
Michigan Pharmacists AssociationThe Michigan Pharmacists Association is a state professional society that serves Michigan's pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in all settings of practice.
- Michigan Pharmacists Association's goal is to meet member needs, encourage personal and professional growth and provide information about events and issues important to Michigan pharmacy professionals.
The mission of Michigan Pharmacists Association is to encourage and support its members as professionals responsible for the delivery of patient-focused care.
- Michigan Pharmacists Association
- 815 N. Washington Ave.
- Lansing, MI 48906
- Phone: 517.484.1466
- Fax: 517.484.4893
Minnesota Pharmacists AssociationThe Minnesota Pharmacists Association is the largest association of pharmacy professionals in the state of Minnesota.
The mission of Minnesota Pharmacists Assocation is to serve Minnesota pharmacists to advance patient care.
- Minnesota Pharmacists Association
- 1935 County Road B-2 West Suite 165
- Roseville, MN 55113-2795
- Phone: 651.697.1771
Mississippi Pharmacy Association
- Promote, and safeguard the public health and welfare. Foster interprofessional relations among all members of the health care professions.
- Promote the professional and economic welfare of all pharmacists. Support education and licensure to guarantee competent practitioners worthy of the public's trust.
- Maintain a code of ethics which will assure a high standard of professional conduct.
- Mississippi Pharmacy Association
- 341 Edgewood Terrace Dr.
- Jackson, MS 39206
- Phone: 601.981.0416
Missouri Pharmacy AssociationThe Missouri Pharmacy Association is the professional society representing Missouri pharmacists
The mission of Missouri Pharmacy Association is to improve public health and patient care, enhance professional development and advocate for the interest of the profession.
- Missouri Pharmacy Association
- 211 E. Capitol
- Jefferson City, MO 65101
- Phone: 573.636.7522
- Fax: 573.636.7485
Montana Pharmacy Association
The mission of the Montana Pharmacy Association is to advance public health and maximize positive patient outcomes by providing innovation and leadership, and advocating for the professional interests of pharmacists and ancillary pharmacy personnel.
- Montana Pharmacy Association
- PO Box 1569
- Helena, MT 59624
- Phone 406.449.3843
- Fax 406.442.8018
Nebraska Pharmacists Association
The mission of the Nebraska Pharmacists Association is to advance the profession of pharmacy by providing services that support the professional needs of all Nebraska pharmacy practitioners and promote pharmacists as the experts for improving medication therapy outcomes.
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- 6221 S. 58th St., Ste A.
- Lincoln, NE 68516-3679
- Phone: 402.420.1500
- Fax: 402.420.1406
Nevada Pharmacist Association
The mission of the Nevada Pharmacists Association, a non-profit-organization, is to protect and promote the safety and health of Nevadans by keeping up to date with the every changing pharmaceutical care by providing excellence in patient care through state legislation, education, and community programs.
- Nevada Pharmacist Association
- Po Box 35668
- Las Vegas, NV 89133-5668
- Phone: 702.242.0903
New Hampshire Pharmacists AssociationNew Hampshire Pharmacists Association is a state professional association serving New Hampshire pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy students.
The mission of the New Hampshire Pharmacists Association is to enable pharmacists in all practice settings to have the ability to provide pharmacy care through coordinated health care services and collaborative practice with other health care providers, and further, to encourage through a professional society creative thoughts and ideas relating to pharmacy practice and disease state management.
- New Hampshire Pharmacists Association
- 26 S. Main Street, PMB #188
- Concord, NH 03301
- Phone: 603.229.0292
New Jersey Pharmacists AssociationThe New Jersey Pharmacists Association was founded in 1870 as a not-for-profit corporation to represent pharmacists in the State of New Jersey.
The mission of New Jersey Pharmacists Associationis to advance the profession of pharmacy and pharmacists as health care providers while providing optimal care to the patients they serve.
- New Jersey Pharmacists Association
- 760 Alexander Road, PO Box 1
- Princeton, NJ 08543-0001
- Tel: 609.275.4246
- Fax: 609.275.4006
New Mexico Pharmacists Association
The mission of New Mexico Pharmacists Association is to represent and promote the professional practice of pharmacy and assist pharmacist to provide quality pharmaceutical care
- New Mexico Pharmacists Association
- 2716 San Pedro NE, Suite C
- Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Phone: 505.265.8729
- Fax: 505.255.8476
Pharmacists Society of the State of New York
The mission of Pharmacists Society of the State of New York is to unite the pharmacists of the State for mutual assistance, encouragement, and improvement in order to maintain the standard of pharmacy practice at a high professional and ethical level.
- Pharmacists Society of the State of New York
- 210 Washington Avenue Extension Suite 101
- Albany, NY 12203
- Phone: 518.869.6595
- Fax: 518.464.0618
North Carolina Association Pharmacists
- North Carolina Association of Pharmacists was formed January 1, 2000 exists to unite, serve and advance the profession of pharmacy for the benefit of society.
- North Carolina Association of Pharmacists
- 109 Church Street
- Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Phone: 919.967.2237
- Fax: 919.968.9430
North Dakota Pharmacist Association
Pharmacy in North Dakota exists as a force in society for the safe, rational, and cost effective use of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Through the provision of pharmaceutical care, the profession is responsible for the appropriate use of medications and devices to achieve optimal therapeutic outcomes. The profession endeavors to enhance the pharmacist's ability to provide pharmaceutical care as primary health care provider and to further the public's recognition of the profession's value.
- North Dakota Pharmacists Association
- 1641 Capitol Way
- Bismarck, ND 58501-2195
- Phone: 701.258.4968
- Fax: 701.258.9312
Ohio Pharmacists Association
The mission of Ohio Pharmacists Association is to unite the profession of pharmacy, and encourage interprofessional relations while promoting public health through education, discussion and legislation.
- Ohio Pharmacists Association
- 2155 Riverside Drive
- Columbus, Ohio 43221-4052
- Phone: 614.586.1497
- Fax: 614.586.1545
Oklahoma Pharmacists Association
The mission of Oklahoma Pharmacists Association is to unite the profession of pharmacy, and encourage interprofessional relations while promoting public health through education, discussion and legislation; additionally to promote the profession of pharmacy through advocacy, communication, and education and to encourage and enable pharmacists to build and maintain innovative pharmacy practices that meet the healthcare needs of their patients by improving patient outcomes and public health, and to work to integrate pharmacists as vital members of the healthcare team.
- Oklahoma Pharmacists Association
- 45 NE 52nd Street
- Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Phone: 405.528.3338
- Fax: 405.528.1417
Oregon State Pharmacy Association
The mission of Oregon State Pharmacy Association is to assure the viability of the profession of pharmacy in part by promoting the competency of the practitioners and maximizing the pharmacists' contribution to patient care, as well as increasing the awareness of these contributions and capabilities and their values, not only to the profession, but also to other health care organizations and, in particular, to their patients.
- Oregon State Pharmacy Association
- 147 SE 102nd Avenue
- Portland, Oregon 97216
- Phone: 503.582.9055
- Fax: 503.253.9172
Pennsylvania Pharmacists AssociationThe Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association is a professional membership society of registered pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and others who reside, work, attend college, or are interested in pharmacy in Pennsylvania.
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association, as the leading voice of pharmacy, promotes the profession through advocacy, education, and communication to enhance patient care and public health.
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association
- 508 North Third Street Harrisburg
- Pennsylvania 17101-1199
- Phone: 717.234.6151
- Fax: 717.236.1618
Rhode Island Pharmacists Association
- To unite all pharmacists of the state for professional development and advancement.
- To elevate practice standards and to advocate for pharmacy.
- To disseminate relevant scientific and professional information.
- To encourage collaboration between all allied health professions towards the improvement of public health.
- Rhode Island Pharmacists Association
- PMB 113
- 1643 Warwick Avenue
- Warwick, RI 02889
- Voice: (401) 737-2600
- Fax: (401) 737-0959
South Carolina Pharmacists AssociationThe South Carolina Pharmacists Association was formed to ensure that all pharmacists be adequately trained, educated and properly licensed to offer quality pharmaceutical services to the public, and to constantly strive for the advancement of the profession of pharmacy.
The mission of the South Carolina Pharmacy Association is to serve its members, enabling them to advance the practice and science of pharmacy.
- South Carolina Pharmacy Association
- 1350 Browning Road
- Columbia, SC 29210
- Phone: 800.532.4033
South Dakota Pharmacists Association
The mission of the South Dakota Pharmacists Association to promote, serve, and protect the pharmacy profession.
- South Dakota Pharmacists Association PO Box 518
- Pierre, SD 57501
- Phone: 605.224.2338
- Fax: 605.224.1280
Tennessee Pharmacists Association
The mission of the Tennessee Pharmacists Association, the state professional association of pharmacists, is to represent the profession of pharmacy as an integral component of the health care delivery system to entities outside the profession; develop standards of practice which insure delivery of quality pharmaceutical care as a means of protecting and enhancing the public health; promote the enhancement of knowledge, ethics, and skills of pharmacists; and, insure the economic and professional success of pharmacists in all practice settings.
- Tennessee Pharmacists Association
- 500 Church Street, Suite 650
- Nashville, TN 37219
- Phone: 615.256.3023
- Fax: 615.255.3528
Texas Pharmacy Association
The mission of the Texas Pharmacy Association is to unite and advance the profession of pharmacy to help people live smart, healthy lives.
- Texas Pharmacy Association
- 12007 Research Blvd., Suite 201
- Austin, Texas 78759
- Phone: 800.505.5463
- Fax: 512.836.0308
Utah Pharmacist AssociationUtah Pharmacist Association is committed to serve, advance, and promote the profession of Pharmacy in our State.
The mission of Utah Pharmacist Association is to
- Support of all pharmacy practitioners regardless of practice setting.
- Monitor and disseminate important information concerning Local, State, and National Legislation.
- Offer quality continuing education and other support services to Pharmacists and their Technicians.
- Provide the opportunity to Publish and encourage Pharmacy Research in the Western Journal of Pharmaceutical Care.
- Encourage the collaboration between all allied health professionals toward the improvement of public health
- Utah Pharmacists Association
- 1125 S. Blackhawk Blvd. Suite B
- Mount Pleasant, UT 84647
- Phone: 435.462.5323
- Fax: 435.462.5325
Vermont Pharmacists Association
- The Vermont Pharmacists Association is a non profit organization that enables pharmacists in Vermont to have a unified voice.
- Vermont Pharmacists Association
- PO Box 90
- Woodstock, Vermont 05091
- Phone: 887.483.2646
- Fax: 887.483.2646
Virginia Pharmacists Association
- Purpose: The purpose of the Association is to assure the viability and vitality of the profession of pharmacy by advocating for pharmacists in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. The focus of advocacy shall be to maximize contributions of the profession to public health, and patient care and to increase public awareness of the value of pharmacists' services.
- Virginia Pharmacists Association
- 2530 Professional Road
- Richmond, VA 23235
- Phone: 800.527.8742
- Fax: 804.285.4227
Washington State Pharmacy Association
- The Washington State Pharmacy Association exists to support and advance the practice of pharmacy to ensure that the public receives optimal medication therapy management.
- Washington State Pharmacy Association
- 411 Williams Ave South
- Renton, WA 98057-2748
- Phone: 425.228.7171
- Fax: 425.277.3897
West Virginia Pharmacists AssociationWest Virginia Pharmacists Association is a statewide professional organization representing the interests of licensed pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy students.
To promote and assure the health and wellness of the public by enhancing the professional skills and knowledge of our members.
- West Virginia Pharmacists Association
- 2016 1/2 Kanawha Boulevard E.
- Charleston, WV 25311-2204
- Phone: 304.344-5302
- Fax: 304.344-5316
Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
The Mission of the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin is to provide a unified voice, resources, and leadership to advance the pharmacy profession and improve the quality of medication use in Wisconsin.
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- 701 Heartland Trail
- Madison, WI 53717
- Telephone: 608.827.9200
- Fax: 608.827.9292
Wyoming Pharmacy Association
The mission of the Wyoming Pharmacy Association is to advance and promote the practice and profession of pharmacy.
- Wyoming Pharmacy Association
- P.O. Box 228
- Byron, WY 82412
- Phone: 307.272.3361
- Fax: 307.548.6259
Reviewed by: Keither, Dec 28 2010 12:59PM
Submitted by: PharmD
Added: Tue Dec 14 2010
Last Modified: Mon Dec 02 2013