Arizona Pharmacy Technician Schools
- Pharmacy Technician - Registration/Certification
Arizona Pharmacy Technician Registration/Certification RequirementsRequired [an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Be of good moral character.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- U.S. residency
- Have a high school diploma or the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Complete a training program prescribed by board rules.
- Pass a board approved pharmacy technician examination - PTCB Certification
- Training Requirements
Arizona Pharmacy Technician Training/Education RequirementsRequired
- Pharmacist in charge is responsible for administering a training program and is responsible for maintaining records.
- If the state requires on the job training, then The National Pharmacy Technician Training Program can be incorporated into on the job training.
- Renewal Requirement
Arizona Pharmacy Technician Registration Renewal RequirementRequired
- Applicant must submit a renewal application to the pharmacy board annually by November 1st.
- Continuous Education Requirements
Arizona Pharmacy Technician Continuous Education RequirementRequired
- 20 hours of Continuous Education for pharmacy technician, two of which must be in pharmacy law.
- Arizona Pharmacy Technician Salary
Arizona Pharmacy Technician Pay/Salary**From Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Hourly Average Salary: $15.41
- Annual Average Salary: $32,050
- Employment: 620
- Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
Arizona State Board of PharmacyArizona State Board of Pharmacy1616 W. Adams St. Suite 120Phoenix, AZ 85007Voice +1.602.771.2727
Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Alliance
Arizona Pharmacy AllianceArizona Pharmacy Alliance1845 East Southern AvenueTempe, AZ 85282Voice +1.480.838.3385
Arizona Pharmacy Alliance
- Arizona Health System Pharmacist
Arizona Society Health System PharmacistIt is an academy department of Arizona Pharmacy Alliance.
- Pima Community College
Pharmacy Technology School