Home > Pharmacy Technician > School > Colorado > Arapahoe Community College > Arapahoe Community College
Arapahoe Community College - Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program
Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program
- Arapahoe Community College
Arapahoe Community College
Arapahoe Community College mission is to provide an accessible, responsive learning environment that facilitates the achievement of educational, professional, and personal goals by our students and other members of our communities in an atmosphere that embraces academic excellence, diversity, and innovation
- Pharmacy Technician Program
Arapahoe Community College Pharmacy Technician Program
- The pharmacy technician program (PHT) will prepare students to assist pharmacists with the technical and administrative tasks of operating a successful pharmacy.
- A pharmacy technician can be employed in a variety of settings: health-care, sales, marketing, research, regulatory affairs, information technology, and education.
- The 23-week program consists of 15 weeks of didactic training followed by an internship of two 4-week rotations at an institutional and community pharmacy, respectively. If necessary, more than one year may be used to complete the program.
- All courses require either acceptance into the program or written approval of the Academic Coordinator. Most courses are online for your added convenience.
Arapahoe Community College Pharmacy Technician Admissions
- High school diploma or GED
- Completed PHT program application
- A CPT placement test is required for all students without a college or university degree. However, satisfactory ACT/SAT scores are acceptable. Completion of remedial courses are also acceptable.
- Documentation and (Certificate) of typing proficiency
- A request for a criminal background check by ACC Campus Police
- Medical history of vaccinations
- Interview with Academic Coordinator
- Academic Degree
Pharmacy Technician Academic Degree/CertificateAn ACC (Arapahoe Community College) Certificate Program.
AccreditationAccredited American Society of Health System Pharmacists.
Arapahoe Community College AddressArapahoe Community College5900 So Santa Fe DriveLittleton, CO 80120Voice +1.303.797.5944
Visit: Arapahoe Community College
Submitted by: PharmD
Added: Sat Dec 19 2009
Last Modified: Sat Jan 26 2013